Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog Facelift

Ta Da!! My Blog is now officially 75% more bad-ass! Last Sunday I attended Social Media SMArt CAMP boot camp, a gathering of online artists. you can find them at http://socialmediaartcamp.com There we broke into groups and learned how to better use our online-presence. It was pretty cool and really informative. The upshot of this is you can expect me to do alot more Blogging & Twittering. My Twitter Handle is "JasonDavidPrice" if you were wondering, by the way...

Inspiration struck in the shower the other day, as it often will. I'm seriously considering starting up a new short Animation on my own featuring Anansi the Spider. I'm not as familiar with African Folklore as I'd like, and figure it'll be fun to work with everyone's favorite trickster god. Problem is, I am finding it nigh-impossible to find a decent book that has stories of Anansi and isn't a kiddie picture book or something by Neil Gaiman. *shrug.* Amazon's my next stop, then perhaps (gasp!) a library? More on that as it develops.

My Website design is essentially done, just got a number of technical hiccups to overcome before I can put it up. Anyone know any AS3? Anyone? hmm. In the meantime, he's a quick sneak peak:


No comments: